Morrison County Area Foundation
announces 2013 round of funding!
Grant applications are now being accepted through February 28th, 2013. Awardees will be notified by May 1, 2013.
The Morrison County Area Foundation will accept and consider grant applications that fit within the following guidelines:
- Are a benefit to citizens of Morrison County
- Have broad public interest
Eligible applicants are those that serve the residents of Morrison County and include:
TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations,
- School districts,
- Local units of government, or
- Community groups operating through a mission-related fiscal host with the appropriate tax-exempt status.
- Before applying please download and read the full Grant Guidelines to be sure your organization is eligible and that your project fits within MCAF's guidelines.
- Through the Initiative Foundation's online grant system you will create an account, complete an eligibility quiz, submit an application, review your application history and submit grant reports.
(IMPORTANT: You must create an account to use this system. Only one account (with ID and password) should be created and shared by each organization.) To use the system, please click one of the buttons below: