Thank you for your interest in the Initiative Foundation. We currently have no position openings. Any future listings will be posted here, advertised in various newspapers and featured on social media and online job boards.
What if you could feel good about your daily work?
What if your career complimented your life's purpose?
What if you could contribute to the growth, resiliency and vibrancy of Central Minnesota?
If you believe growing the economy, building community and fostering philanthropy are important to Central Minnesota, then we have a lot in common. At the Initiative Foundation, our staff works with a range of donors, funding programs and carefully cultivated partnerships to ensure that Central Minnesota is economically prosperous and richly vibrant. Now, and for future generations.
If you have a strong sense of teamwork and a desire to contribute, you’ll fit right in at the Initiative Foundation.
It's always a good day when the ice cream truck comes your way!
To empower people to build thriving communities and a vibrant region across Central Minnesota.
Central Minnesota is recognized as the ideal place where people choose to live, work, give and play.
- Our primary resources are local people who invest their time, talent and assets.
- A shared vision among many partners is the best way to achieve lasting change.
- Inclusiveness and respect for diversity enriches communities and the region.
- We embrace our responsibility to introduce, promote and defend pioneering ideas—even when they incur risk.
- We will remain responsive, nimble and ready to adapt to emerging needs and opportunities.
Initiative Foundation staff gathered at Maple Island Park in Little Falls.
In addition to rewarding and challenging career opportunities, the Initiative Foundation offers a robust benefit package that includes: health, dental, life, short- and long-term disability, a 401(k) plan with match, paid holidays, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
The Initiative Foundation pays 100 percent of eligible employee's health and dental premiums and 70 percent of the employee's eligible dependents' coverage.
The Initiative Foundation offers a 401(k) plan with an employer match and access to a free financial planner for all eligible employees. The 401(k) match is fully vested immediately.
The Initiative Foundation provides multiple opportunities for staff to give back to the organizations, causes and community organizations that they love and support.
The Initiative Foundation is committed to developing a high-performing staff and encourages its employees to continue to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to provide exemplary service to our constituents and partners.
A Strong Commitment to Staff Wellbeing
The Foundation's Wellbeing Team provides training, tools and resources in the areas of purpose, social, financial, community and physical wellbeing.
- Purpose—Liking what you do each day and being motivated to achieve your goals.
- Social—Having supportive relationships and love in your life.
- Financial—Managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security.
- Community—Liking where you live, feeling safe and having pride in your community.
- Physical—Having good health and enough energy to get things done daily.