2018 Luncheon Series
We are so thankful we were able to celebrate regional successes with 400-plus friends and partners at the Braham Event Center, the Gorecki Center at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph and Cragun’s Legacy Pavilion near Brainerd this past October.
- We heard from guest speakers Heidi Braun and Natasha Fuller with the Women Who Weld program at Pine Technical and Community College in Braham.
- Hudda Ibrahim, an Initiators Fellowship alumna, was joined by Rick Bauerly, managing partner and CEO at Granite Equity Partners, and together they shared the achievements of the Initiators Fellowship program at the St. Joseph luncheon.
- Sheila Haverkamp, executive director of the Brainerd Lakes Economic Development Corporation (BLAEDC), was joined by Tom Haglin, owner and president of LINDAR Corp./Avantech, to elevate the successes of BLAEDC’s Key Recruitment Program.
“ It was a great opportunity to learn more about what the Foundation is doing around the region and to hear some of the personal stories of the Foundation’s impact.”
– Brainerd luncheon attendee
The Initiative Foundation would like to extend a special thank you to all of our Growing Home luncheon sponsors.
- Granite Equity Partners, LLC
- Gray Plant Mooty
- HYTEC Construction
- IPEX, Inc.
- Schlenner Wenner & Co.
Full Table Sponsors
- Aurelius Manufacturing Company
- Entrepeneur Fund/Women’s Business Alliance
- Frandsen Bank & Trust
- Long Prairie Packing Company
- MidWestOne Bank
- Neighborhood National Bank
- NOR-SON, Inc.
- Rotochopper, Inc.
- Steve and Leila Shurts & East Central Energy
- Brainerd Lakes Area Chambers of Commerce
- Brainerd Lakes Area Economic Development Corporation
- Central Lakes College
- Central Minnesota Credit Union
- DAYTA Marketing
- Deluxe Branded Marketing
- Edelweiss Cabinetry
- Eich Motor Company
- First Bank & Trust
- LINDAR Corp./ Avantech
- Quinn Nystrom
- Two Rivers Enterprises, Inc.
A $1,000 grant was awarded to a regional nonprofit at each location. Baxter-area native Quinn Nystrom shared her Initiators Fellowship
The Braham Area Education Foundation accepted the grant at the achievements at the Brainerd luncheon, including the local and national
Braham event. Other grant awardees included the Brainerd Lakes reach she’s achieved as an advocate for Type 1 Diabetes awareness.
Economic Development Corporation (BLAEDC) and the St. Cloud-
based YES Network.
Attendees enjoyed home-cooked food at the Braham Event Center
on Oct. 2.
Thank you to our local sponsors for supporting IQ Magazine. View our Sponsor List.
Share this Story