COVID-19 Update: Staff Moves to Remote Work
March 16, 2020
The safety and well-being of our employees and our shared communities are of utmost importance to all of us at the Initiative Foundation. For that reason, beginning March 17, we will be practicing social distancing by working remotely until further notice to do our part in slowing the spread of the coronavirus, or COVID-19.
What this means
- We’re not closed. We’ll continue working on our projects and initiatives using the remote-work technology tools we have at our disposal to communicate and take our meetings online.
- Initiative Foundation community-facing events will be postponed and/or rescheduled.
- In-person meetings for staff (external and internal) will be structured as phone/video calls.
- Staff will work remotely from their homes and will not travel for work projects. Visit our staff page for contact information.
- The Initiative Foundation's community rooms will be closed for the duration of this operational change and will resume only when this remote work transition has been lifted.